- Morphs from Rifle to Pistol
- Built in 30-Shot Magazine
- Powered By One 12g CO2 Cartridge (housed in pistol grip)
- Fiber Optic Sights
- Ambidextrous Grip With Finger Grooves
- Integrated Weaver/Picatinny Accessory Rails
- Lightweight Synthetic Design Stock
- Includes: pistol, detachable skeletonized shoulder stock,
forearm* (attaches to lower Weaver rail) and barrel extender
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity600 fps
- Ammo TypeBBs
- Barrel StyleSmooth bore
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight2.5
- Overall Length38.5"
- Barrel Length12"
- Magazine Capacity30
- RailWeaver Mount
- Front SightsFiber Optic
- Rear SightsFiber Optic
- Trigger ActionDouble-action only
- UseTarget Shooting/ Plinking
- Warranty90 Day Limited
I put a red dot on here and its very accurate with the sights it comes with and the red dot!
I've gotten 16-20 birds and a Rabbit with this gun!!!!
Shoots good distance with overall good accuracy especially in rifle mode. When I bought it awhile ago at $80.00 I was happy. Now I see it for $50.00 it's a hell of a deal now !!
Although there are parts you have to keep track of when going from 1 mode to another, not a prob for me & seem to leave it in rifle mode most of the plinking time.
I ordered this gun as I like metal and historical guns. This is a plastic one off. Once I got it and put it in rifle mode, with a new BSA 30
mm red dot sight, I changed my mind. This is a well made, powerful, accurate fun gun. I am well pleased with it
and AGD. Thanks.
I have those metal knockdown targets at 15 yards and my othe BB guns just bounce of where this gin with barrel extension will knock them down.
it's a pistol than small shot gun than a sniper rifle,
it's an all in one gun
N.R.A. member NITROJOE