Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact Air Rifle Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 BAR)
- Black soft-touch stock, ambidextrous
- Adjustable length of pull
- Foldable stock
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther free-floating barrel
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with stroke and pull adjustments
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Fully regulated
- Power in FPE: .22 = 38 fpe
- Repeater with 10 shot capacity
- Pistol grip and checkered forearm
- Rubber buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15 mm/12/choked/1:18
- Length 23.22" folded, 32.28" total
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
Ataman is well-known for high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies. A combination of state-of-the-art production, superior materials, and the legendary expertise of Russian gunsmiths stand behind every Ataman rifle. Craftsmanship and excellence is evident in every aspect of this compact rifle from its shrouded Lothar Walther barrel and ergonomic black soft-touch stock, to the adjustable trigger, and lightweight versatility.
The Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact Air Rifle features a stunning 4,350 psi (300 BAR) fill pressure, delivering more shooting time between fills. It has smaller dimensions and weight compared to other PCP rifles while maintaining the same accuracy. The stock is adjustable for different lengths, and it folds to the side shortening the rifle length and making it convenient for carry and storage. Because of the telescoping stock, the gun can be used for shooters of any size. The pistol grip offers easy shooting for right- and left-handed shooters.
This rifle delivers 38 fpe and 45 shots. With this lightweight and powerful rifle, you get even more time to enjoy plinking, target shooting and varmint hunting.
The lockwork trigger mechanism is a two stage, fully adjustable, match-grade trigger, which allows the shooter complete freedom to set it up to their liking. The gun also sports a pressure regulator for ultimate shot-to-shot consistency. Whether you fill the aircraft grade aluminum cylinder to 4350 psi/300 BAR or to a lower pressure of your choice, the regulator ensures that the Ataman will make the best use of the available air supply.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity980 fps
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight6.02
- Overall Length32.28
- Barrel Length11.02
- Magazine Capacity10
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Shots per Fill45
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall game hunting/target practice
- Warranty1-year limited warranty