Whether you plan to hunt, plink in the backyard or shoot competitively in field target, one of the Buccaneer calibers should be on your short list. If you shoot field target, then .177-caliber is for you. Same with plinking. If you plan to hunt and plink, pick .22 caliber. If hunting is just about the only thing you'll do, get .25 caliber.
Made in Birmingham, England, in a state-of-the-art facility by experienced gunsmiths who take pride in their craft.
BSA Buccaneer Air Rifle Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- 10rd removable rotary clip (8rd clip in .25 caliber)
- 11mm dovetail grooves (no open sights)
- BSA hammer-forged rifled steel barrel
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Self-regulated valve
- 232 bar (3-365 psi)
- 153cc air reservoir capacity
- .177=50 shots/fill- .22=25 shots/fill- .25=30 shots/fill*
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Ambidextrous beech stock
- Checkered grip and forearm
- Manual safety
- 7.05 lbs.
- Made in Birmingham- England
*If you cannot fill your gun to 3-365 psi because your fill device is limited to 3-000 psi output- you can still shoot this air gun. You just won't get as many shots per fill.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1200 fpsLoudness 4-Medium-HighMag Capacity 10
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 4-Medium-HighMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 800 fpsLoudness 4-Medium-HighMag Capacity 8