The Challenger PCP kept the adjustable stock and ambidextrous bolt handle from the popular Challenger 2000, but now includes a patented integral locking mechanism. Additionally, the completely re-designed feature set includes a two-stage, match grade, adjustable trigger and a Lothar Walther barrel for unsurpassed accuracy. The gun comes equipped with the ability to operate on either CO2 or compressed air, using Crosmanís successful PCP platform.
Combine all of this with a visible pressure gauge and user friendly loading port, and the Challenger PCP becomes a gun that all competition shooters, young and old, can be proficient with in any shooting event. Only from Crosman, the world leader in airgun innovation since 1923.
Challenger Competition Air Rifle
- High-pressure air (2,000 psi) or CO2 (Dual Fuel)
- Bolt-action (ambidextrous & straight pull)
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Adjustable buttpad stretches rifle's length from 38.75" to 41.75"
- Adjustable striker spring to fine-tune velocity
- Fully free-floated Lothar Walther barrel
- Black synthetic stock
- Approx. 70 shots per tank at 530 fps
- Ideal for 3-position competition
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity530 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight7.3
- Overall Length41.75
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Warranty1 Year Limited
to shoot like the day I first took it out of the box. And after all
this time it still is able to hold air.
Very accurate fun to shoot. I like the Charging handle ( resembles the charging handle on the old M-16 that I used in Nam ) to set the rifle to shoot.