One of the unique features is the fully adjustable rear sight which can be flipped 180 degrees to switch between peep and notch sights. A screw secures the rear sight to the configuration you select. Buy the optional 459MT intermount to mount optics or upgrade with the steel breech option- then you'll have 3/8" dovetails and you won't need the intermount. The upgrade removes your rear sight, but there's a kit version that includes a 2-dot rear sight that fits on the 3/8" dovetails.
With traditional Crosman reliability built into this pistol, you'll be enjoying it for many years. This air gun is suitable for plinking, popping paper targets, hitting spinners and killing tin cans.
New grip and pump-lever configuration, same great pistol!
Crosman P1322 Air Pistol Features
- Multi-pump pneumatic
- Textured polymer grip and pump arm
- Ambidextrous grip and operation
- 3-10 pumps
- Manual safety
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Rear sight can be flipped from peep to notch
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity460 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort3-10 pumps
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight1.88
- Overall Length13.76
- Barrel Length10.25
- MechanismMulti-pump pneumatic
- Front SightsBlade
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilitySingle-stage
- Trigger Pull5.5
- UsePlinking & target practice
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
Other than that its a fun lil gun. but you can get your hand pinched wyle pumping if not careful.