- Easy cocking
- Ambidextrous all-weather polymer stock with ergonomic thumbhole design.
- Over-molded rifled steel barrel resists corrosion
- 11mm Dovetail Rails for Optics
- Adjustable Rear Sight
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity600 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight4.5
- MechanismSpring piston
- Front SightsFiber Optic
- Rear SightsDiopter/micrometer adjustable
- UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
By lane from denver nc on December 14, 2011
By Staff on December 29, 2011
Answer:If you are simpoly planning on using the gun for target plinking, this gun will be perfect. It's power is a bit weak so if you plan on killing squirrels or other small animals, the gamo would be better.
By corey from raleigh,north carolina on July 16, 2012
By Staff on July 17, 2012
The easiest way to cock a break barrel pellet rifle is to sit down and place the gun across your lap, with the barrel overhanging, hit the barrel near the front sight with the palm of your hand and it should open up.
The Airgun Depot Customer Care Team