This air rifle delivers an authoritative knockdown blow that humanely dispatches small/medium-size critters. The difference between this rifle and the shorter one is that you'll get more shots between air fills (it has a longer reservoir) and higher velocities (it has a longer barrel) Hatsan uses lead pellets to determine their velocities. These are going to be by far more accurate than alloy or synthetic pellets and are probably the type of pellet you'll be using.
Hatsan AT44S-10 Long QE Air Rifle Features
- Anti-double-feed system prevents more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with textured grip
- Integral sound moderator reduces report by 50%
- Up to 45 shots per fill (35-45 in .177 & .22, 25-35 in .25)
- Up to 42 ft-lbs. of energy (27 in .177, 38 in .22, 42 in .25)
- Removable air reservoir has built-in air pressure gauge
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1070 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 970 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 9
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1170 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10