The Gladius also includes a brand new feature not seen before on a Hatsan PCP air rifle, Adjustable power settings. With a dial located next to the magazine, you can select one of 6 power settings to fine tune your rifles velocity and energy output based on your situation. Raise it to full power for hunting medium game, or dial it low for backyard blinking so you don't blow through your backstop (and to increase the amount of shots per fill).
Hatsan Gladius Bullpup Features
- Detachable 10-shot magazine in .177 & ,22 cal (9-shot magazine in .25 cal)
- Sidelever bolt-action
- Extremely powerful
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Fill reservoir up to 200 bar (2,900 psi)
- Ambidextrous thumbhole synthetic stock with checkering on grip and forearm
- Integrated rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts (no open sights)
- Additional three accessory rails on forearm
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger
- Manual & Automatic safety
- ?EasyAdjust? Elevation Comb
- Rubber recoil pad adjusts vertically and angularly
- Stock equipped with 3 spare magazine carrying slots
- Includes 4 magaines
- Fitted sling swivels
- 255cc air reservoir volume
- Anti-knock system prevents gas waste if rifle is knocked or bounced
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator
- 6 level power adjustment to adjust energy & velocity
- Up to 55 optimal shots per fill at full power(45-55 in .177 cal / 40-50 in .22 cal / 35-45 in .25 cal)
- Up to 34 ft-lbs. of energy (22 in .177 cal / 31 in .22 cal / 34 in .25 cal)
- Ideal for hunting up to medium-size quarry
- Includes various o-rings, reservoir bleed valve, 1/8? BSPP probe with male threads, 4 rotary clips, sling, hard case, and owner's manual
*Weaver mounts are not standard. We do not recommend using them.
but after a few rounds you learn the trigger pretty quick. Seems like it hits it sweet spot about 160 bar and has no problem grouping shots in a dime size bulls eye. Keep in mind we are comparing against $1600 guns and to be honest this gun will shoot with them all day long. After 30 shots accuracy wanders and it is ready for a charge, but it is rated for 30 shots so who can complain. Final review.....you will not be disappointed with this air rifle!
I will be buying a nice Bi-Pod for solid bench performance and an AR style foregrip for what I expect to be a great offhand experience. She is a big girl that feels great when you hold her close ::P
The bottom line is Buy it and Love it; I know I did.
it shoots 870-880 range for 16 shots on 6 power ....using JSB 25.39 kings .... right out of the box ... I did not clean the barrel ...or power tune this gun ...
fit and finish are very good ... stock is a lot better than I expected very nice ! for synthetic .... this gun is very adjustable ... stock ... power settings ...hammer spring is adjustable with out taking off the stock .... the gun is also very quiet ! .... this might just be the best bang for the buck in pcp air-guns right now ....
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1070 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 970 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 870 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 9