Ataman M2R Bullpup, Type 1, Black Soft Touch Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 BAR)
- Black soft touch bullpup stock, ambidextrous
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther free-floating barrel
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with stroke and pull adjustments
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .22 = 38 fpe / .25 = 55 fpe / .35 = 144 fpe
- Repeater with 10 shot capacity in .22, 8 shot capacity in .25, and 7 shot capacity in .35 caliber
- Rubberized adjustable buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15mm/12/choked/450mm/1:18
- Length 32.12"
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
Ataman is well-known for high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies. A combination of state-of-the-art production, superior materials, and the legendary expertise of Russian gunsmiths stand behind every Ataman rifle. Craftsmanship and excellence is evident in every aspect of this compact rifle from its shrouded Lothar Walther barrel and ergonomic synthetic stock, to the adjustable trigger, and lightweight versatility.
The Ataman M2R Type 1 Bullpup Air Rifle features a stunning 4,350 psi (300 BAR) fill pressure, delivering more shooting time between fills. It has smaller dimensions and weight compared to other PCP rifles while maintaining the same accuracy. The bullpup design makes the gun perfect for those that travel or hunt in tight spaces, where a full-sized gun wouldn't maneuver as well. The gun includes an integrated Picatinny mounting rail and features a soft touch black stock.
The .22 caliber version offers 38 ft. lbs. of shooting energy with up to 45 shots per fill. In .25 caliber, the gun delivers 55 ft. lbs. of energy and 35 shots per fill, while in the .35 caliber version, the bullpup throws out pellets with 144 ft. lbs. of energy with up to 11 shots per fill.
The lockwork trigger mechanism is a two stage, fully adjustable, match-grade trigger, which allows the shooter complete freedom to set it up to their liking. The gun also sports a pressure regulator for ultimate shot-to-shot consistency. Whether you fill the aircraft grade aluminum cylinder to 4350 psi/300 BAR or to a lower pressure of your choice, the regulator ensures that the Ataman will make the best use of the available air supply.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 980 fpsMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 980 fpsMag Capacity 8
0.357Caliber 0.357 CalVelocity 900 fpsMag Capacity 7