Crosman’s Nitro Piston 2 technology means this gun is cold weather ready, is easy to cock, and has much less shot vibration than a springer. The all-weather stock means this airgun is trail ready right out of the box, and the included swivel mounts beg for a sling! Its adjustable trigger rewards the shooter with crisp, clean pulls necessary for backwoods hunting. Plink away with the Rogue’s open sights, or if you prefer, mount the included 3-9x32mm that mounts quickly to the Picatinny rail.
As if this wasn’t enough, the Rogue is made right here in the USA in Crosman’s New York headquarters!
If you want an all weather shooter with practical features, and silence --- Go Rogue!
Benjamin Rogue NP2 SBD Air Rifle Features
- Nitro Piston 2 (gas piston)
- 15% faster than standard gas pistons
- Less cocking force and reduced vibration with patent pending technology
- Adjustable, two-stage, clean break trigger
- Front and rear sights
- All-weather synthetic stock
- Rifled steel barrel
- Sling Mounts included (rear post/front loop)
- Picatinny mounting rail
- Includes Centerpoint 3-9x32 scope
Benefits of the Nitro Piston 2 over a metal mainspring
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if left cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1100 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 1
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1400 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 1