Benjamin Summit NP2 Air Rifle Features
- Nitro Piston 2 (gas piston)
- 15% faster than standard gas pistons
- Less cocking force and reduced vibration with patent pending technology
- Dual stage- clean break trigger
- Quiet (shrouded barrel with baffles)
- Sling Mounts included (rear post/front loop)
- Picatinny mounting rail
- Includes Center Point scope
Benefits of the Nitro Piston 2 over a metal mainspring
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue- even if left cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
could hit a plastic lime bottle. Got out to fifty yards and could hit it four out of five times.
Then couldn't hit anything. Double checked my scope mounts and they had gotten loose. I
don't know what the torque value for the screws is but they should probably be checked after
every fifty shots. The next twenty shots I could just begin to feel some kind of obstruction in
the cocking mechanism. Something like a screw was coming loose and interfering with the
cocking stroke. It got progressively worse until I thought I might break something and quit. I
did not try to take anything apart and fix it. I just boxed it up, called customer service, got a
RMA number and sent it back.
Gun is very accurate once you get used to using the artillery hold. After 300 plus rounds of Crosman Premier Domed 10.5 grain pellets I have not had any scope issue. Nickel sized groups at 40 feet are my norm from a bench rest.
After shooting this rifle with a "standard" stock and the Trail NP2 with the "pistol grip" stock, I prefer the pistol grip for my hands. Nothing wrong with this stock.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1400 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 1
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1100 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 1