As long as they were making improvements, Crosman decided to make a better and more effective integral sound suppression system that really is quiet. You'll notice an immediate difference between the report from your Nitro Piston 2 air rifle and the older Nitro Piston guns or other brands. So, let's add up what you'll get in this great package: Easy cocking, fantastic trigger and less noise. And, it's assembled in Crosman's plant in Bloomfield, New York.
While that's almost everything you could ever want, there's one more thing ?and it's really important: Accuracy. When we tested a Nitro Piston 2 at an industry show, we hit everything we aimed at. Isn't that what you want to do? We thought so! The Benjamin Trail NP2 dressed in a Realtree Xtra camo stock isn't a dream?it's a dream come true. It's here for you to enjoy, to hit everything you're aiming at, and not strain with each cock and each pull of the trigger. They've put the fun back in airgunning!
Benjamin Trail NP2, Wood Features
- Nitro Piston 2 Technology: upgraded powerplant and enhanced, 2-stage trigger, clean break trigger (CBT=Clean Break Trigger), adjustable for take-up
- Ambidextrous stock
- Checkered grip and forearm plus recoil pad
- 15% faster and double the effective shooting range
- Smoother cocking and shooting
- No spring torque and fatigue
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1100 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort28 lbs.
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight8.3
- Overall Length46.25
- Barrel Length15.75
- MechanismGas piston
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage- adj. take-up
- Trigger ActionTwo-stage
- UseSmall game hunting/plinking
- Warranty1-year limited warranty