The AR611 is an internally regulated sidelever PCP that is housed in a beautifully designed and functional walnut oil finish stock. Field target and bench rest shooters alike will love the wide flat front of the stock that is well balanced at just 7.7 lbs. The butt stock of the gun features an adjustable comb and butt plate. The walnut itself features detail and design will leave you speechless as you recognize an instant heirloom when you see one. The AR611 is a single shot gun but can be converted to a 10 round rotary mag system using the Air Arms S200 conversion kit.
The FAS AR611 comes with a set of iron sights (perfect for those looking for a training gun) but seems better suited to pair with your favorite side focus scope. The removable adjustable rear sight is attached on a front sight base that can be slide forward on the barrel to accommodate even the largest of scopes (perfect for those wanting to use the FAS for field target). All of this is built around a fully adjustable trigger system that is incredible at this price point. The FAS AR611 trigger breaks out of the box at just over a pound and can be adjusted to your liking (including moving forward or back on the trigger rail to fine tune length of pull).
The barrel itself is a ball burnished barrel. This is a well-regarded process used by some of the finest barrel makers. After rifling the barrel, a hard steel ball sized slightly larger than the bore is passed down the barrel to smooth out and eliminate all signs of boring marks. The end result is a more accurate barrel devoid of tool markings that can throw accuracy.
FAS AR611 Sporter Features
- Full powered PCP rifle (16j in .177 cal / 40j in .22 cal)
- Ambidextrous high quality walnut oil finish stock
- Stock built to cater to ISSF 10m, Bench Rest & Field Target shooting disciplines
- Sidelever cocking system
- Internal regulator (aka FAS Pressure Reducer)
- Includes adjustable rear sight and front blade sight
- Standard 11mm Dovetail scope mount rail
- Traditional diopter sight and front globe sight can be attached
- Optional rotary mag conversion kit available
- 9-11mm under rail present for attaching shooting accessories
- Removable 200 Bar cylinder with pressure gauge
- Use Long 300 DIN female fitting to fill cylinder (not included)
- Use of silicone tape to completely seal threads on DIN adapter is recommended
- Inludes black hardcase
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 800 fpsLoudness 4-Medium-High
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 860 fpsLoudness 4-Medium-High