Optics can be mounted too if you buy the optional 459MT intermount. Add 3/8-inch dovetails on your pistol by upgrading to the steel breech. Although that upgrade removes your rear sight, there's a kit version that includes the LPA rear sight that fits on the steel breech dovetails.
Use 1377 American Classic air gun for plinking, paper targets, spinners and tin cans.
New grip and pump-lever configuration, same great pistol!
Crosman P1377 American Classic Air Pistol Features
- Multi-pump pneumatic
- Textured polymer grip and pump arm
- Ambidextrous grip and operation
- 3-10 pumps
- Manual safety
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Rear sight can be flipped from peep to notch
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity600 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort3-10 pumps
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight1.88
- Overall Length13.6
- Barrel Length10.25
- MechanismMulti-pump pneumatic
- Front SightsBlade
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilitySingle-stage
- Trigger Pull5.5
- UsePlinking & target practice
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
too deep a cut.
I would recommend this one only if the bore is checked.
I use it at low power, (3 pumps) to dispatch mice and at 10 for larger pests.
You can even get the Crosman shoulder stock for this gun and make it even more accurate than it is, and it is plenty accurate as is with that long barrel to put the front sight out farther to lessen the natural aiming inaccuracies you get from a very short barrel.