- Daisy’s original pump BB gun design returns
- Design that introduced millions of children to shooting over more than 60 years
- Modern Model 25 shares many of the original’s features
- Solid wood pistol grip stock and fore end
- Durable steel construction
- .177 caliber
- Take-down screw
- Removable screw-in 50-shot tube
- Fully adjustable flip-up peep or open rear sights
- Lightweight 3.1 lbs gun measures 37'' long
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity350 fps
- Ammo TypeBBs
- Barrel StyleSmooth bore
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight0
- Overall Length37
- MechanismSpring piston
- Front SightsBlade and Ramp
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- UsePlinking / Fun
- Warranty30 Day Limited
Gun has a wood stock and wood pump handle , All metal except the trigger and safety is plastic Very easy to pump for kids and light weight to carry around.Loading is easy just like the original. This model 25 is just one of those B.B. guns you love to shoot .
the pump action works great and is fantastically accurate,
Fast shipping and great service.
Seems to be the same gun that I had back then. More powerful that the Red Ryder. I bought this to change the stock to a more rounded rifle stock for my grandson to keep.
However, Daisy omitted an important step in the Manual relating to the
take- down method.
In addition to removing the take-down screw, there is a small Phillips head screw 3 1/8 inches back from the take-down screw, on the left side of the receiver .
This screw MUST be removed to take the gun down.
The trigger might also need to be pulled slightly, but the gun can then be easily taken apart.
Please pass this information on.
By layne from burwell nebraska on February 3, 2012
By Frank from Goose Creek, SC on May 24, 2012
Answer:Mount the Daisy to your shoulder and while facing a safe direction pull the fore stock (the hand grip located under the barrel) it's entire travel length to the rear. ( cocked ) return the fore stock grip to its original position toward the muzzel end of the barrel. You are now "cocked and loaded." If your model has a "safety", engage it untell you are ready to shoot the tin can or some target of your choice.
Enjoy your Daisy and be safe.