It already includes premium features that FX is known for like the FX Smooth Twist Barrel and internal regulator. But not being complacent they've already even improved those features!
The Smooth Twist barrel now features a telescoping barrel shroud / moderator. Keep it slid in and you have a more carbine length compact bullpup that is shrouded, extend the shroud and you extend the noise dampening capabilities of the barrel. And the internal regular is not only present, it's fully adjustable from the outside of the gun!*
Please note though that owning an FX Impact is like owning a formula one race car. It's not necessarily a beginner's airgun unless you're prepared to put in the hours of time to coach yourself up. The adjustments and capabilities of this rifle might overwhelm a basic shooter.
If you're not interested in fine tuning, being able to swap calibers & barrels, and tinker with power settings, perhaps something more straight forward would be better suited for you. But if your airgun IQ is solid, you like to tinker to get the maximum performance out of a high-end air rifle, and you simply want the best of the best; there quite possibly isn't a better-suited gun to your needs.
The FX Impact will be worth every penny and will be a high standard for years to come that other manufacturers want to reach.
FX Impact Silver Features
- Telescopic shroud system
- FX Smooth Twist Barrel
- Forward positioned sidelever cocking action
- Interchangeable caliber system (additional caliber barrels available)
- Externally adjustable pressure regulator*
- Hammerspring tension power adjuster
- Valve adjuster (valve flow tuning)
- Two pressure gauges: one for airtube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Removable 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder
- Additional spare cylinders available
- Max fill pressure is 250 bar (3600 psi)
- Removable high capacity rotary magazine
- Fully adjustable match trigger (factory set at 1 lb 11 oz)
- Factory tuned power output: 18 ft/lbs in .177 - 30 ft/lbs in .22 - 45 ft/lbs in .25 - 82 ft/lbs in .30
- Picatinny/Weaver scope rail
- Picatinny accessory rails on either side of the forearm and one rail beneath
- Hogue rubber pistol grip
- Adjustable recoil pad (height)
- AR15 style safety switch (manual)
- Male quick-disconnect foster fitting for fast refills
*Note: You need to carefully read the manual and understand how to adjust the regulator before attempting to do so. Adjusting the regulator in with pressure in the tank will ruin the regulator. Know what you're doing before attempting to adjust away from the factory settings on the FX Impact.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 21