Hatsan is pretty special when it comes to the airgun industry. They are one of the few companies that publishes velocities with lead pellets, not those super-light alloy pellets. The pellets you're probably going to use - lead pellets - are the same ones they use to test their guns and provide velocities and muzzle energy. Hatsan uses lead pellets to determine their velocities. These are going to be by far more accurate than alloy or synthetic pellets and are probably the type of pellet you'll be using.
Hatsan AT44S-10 QE Air Rifle Features
- Integral silencer reduces report by about 50%
- Anti-double-feed system prevents more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with textured grip
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger with gold-plated trigger blade
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 970 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 870 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 9
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1070 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10