Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan AT44W 9 Shot PCP .25 cal Walnut Stock Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Detachable Air Cylinder||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
- Dual Raised Cheeckpiece
- Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Turkish Walnut with Monte Carlo Cheek Piece
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine and AT44W .25 Cal
9-Shot PCP Air Rifle-with Walnut Stock
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity870 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeBolt Action Magazine
- Gun Weight7.9 lbs
- Overall Length39.4"
- Barrel Length19.4"
- Magazine Capacity9
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
San Antonio, TX
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Can't beat this rifle especially for the price.
January 21, 2014
I have a couple of rifles in the high price range and this rifle, though not as good as them, keeps up very well. When you consider it's 1/4 the price, it's an amazing little find. It shoots hard, it's accurate, very nice balance, beautiful look and feel, and the mechanics work great after breaking it in. It can be a little loud in the backyard but if you find the Hatsan LDC, this rifle becomes backyard friendly. I love the removable air cylinder and the air cylinders are inexpensive enough to have extras.
Pros:Balanced, accurate, strong, looks great, walnut stock, and you get a good amount of shots. If you use AirGun Depots 15% "add to cart" discount and their coupon, you will have the best price ANYWHERE for this rifle. You can't beat this place's prices on many of Hatsan's rifles. You could add a regulator and an LDC and still pay less than the Marauder but have a rifle that shoots stronger and more accurate, looks and feels nicer, and get way more shots. I know some of this is my opinion but I think walnut is such a nicer wood than the beech used on the Marauders. No offense to the Marauder lovers out there.
Cons:A little loud but a LDC fixes that.