The Hatsan Barrage air rifle features a large 500cc air reservoir to keep you shooting longer and spend less time filling your rifle. Its semi-auto action uses rotary magazines available in 14 shot capacity in .177 and 12 shot capacity in .22. Each rifle come with 3 magazines and 2 on board storage slots so you can easily carry extra mags with you into the field. The rifle's stock is made of high impact polymer that is both rugged and weatherproof and features a non slip texture that makes this rifle great to hold in the hand. All metal surfaces are finished in black and add to the futuristic looks of the rifle. Wielding the Barrage is like handling no other rifle, between its fast firing action and sheer size you know this thing means business.
At the core of the Barrage is Hatsans gas operated semi-auto firing system. Unlike mechanical or electronic semi-auto systems the Hatsan uses gasses recycled from the firing process to cycle the action. This results in reliable semi-auto fire with a smooth and crisp trigger pull and extremely fast follow up shots.
Get ready to go through pellets like they are going out of style with the Hatsan Barrage!
Hatsan Bullmaster Features:
- Semi-auto action pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) caliber
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) and 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm)
- Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- 500cc volume air bottle mounted in the forearm
- Includes 3 magazines
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Tactical style ambidextrous stock
- 2 spare magazine carrying slots in the stock
- Accessory Weaver-style rail beneath the forearm
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Weaver-style rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety
- Black metal trigger
- Fitted sling swivels
The trigger is stiff and nonadjustable but the gun is easy to keep on target if you fire at a reasonable rate.
I have only shot this gun at a 25 yard range and it is Just as accurate at this distance as any other PCP rifle I own. I can put the pellet in the same place over and over.
It does seem to be a bit louder that the other Hatsans with shrouded barrelsnot so much it cannot be used in the back yard.
Quality of gun not what is typically expected from Hatsan; the front sight-assembly fits tight between the barrel and the tank exerting pressure on the barrel necessitating re-zeroing of scope once attached, lower plastic cover shows 5-6mm gap between it and tank with flexing when bipod attached. Very small hard to read (depending on lighting) pressure gauge concealed in handgrip. Compared to my Benjamin Armada .22 the Barrage is far less accurate in delivering pellets, at least with the 2 different pellets I have used so far. There might be an ideal pellet though. My experience is that every 3-4 shots there will be a flyer out of the grouping and this is with slow repeating action.
36-40 shots per fill.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 970 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 12
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1050 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 14