FlashPup QE Features
- Bullpup design, manual loading, side bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled, choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½‘’ UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177, 12-shot magazine in .22 and 10-shot magazine in .25 caliber.
- Includes 2 magazines and a quick-fill nozzle
- Black anodized aluminum receiver.
- Picatinny rail for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Ambidextrous bullpup synthetic stock. Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button.
- Elevation & cast adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- 165cc volume steel air cylinder (not detachable)
- Built-in pressure gauge in the forearm to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
Warning: Important information for California residents
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
Don't forget to order the female foster fitting to adapt the fill probe to your tank or compressor.
In .25 right out of the box it was shooting 21 shots @ 38FPE under 4% spread, no need to add a regulator. Trigger is amazing at this price point, very adjustable and predictable. Hatsan has really simplified the action since the old AT44 mechanisms. A single breach block design with free flight hammer, no anti-double feed feature, fixed air tube, bolt action all this radically simplifies the operation and number of parts. The simplicity is awesome, easy to clean, tune, operate and modify.
Cocking was gritty, some polishing and it smoothed out. Hammer spring adjustments are a chore since the action must be removed from the stock. QE system worked great in .22, but is quickly overwhelmed in .25 at higher powers. Scope rail took some shims to bring it into scopes range, first shots very low.
Mine likes JSB King 25gr and MKII Heavy 34gr.
The FlashPup Synthetic is incredible right out of the box, put some time into it and it gets even better.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1070 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 14
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 970 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 12
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 870 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 10