The Puncher features a smooth side lever action that feeds from rotary magazines making for a quick shooting rifle. Combine that with a 330cc air cylinder that gives you 50 to 60 shots per fill and you’ve got a great rifle that is perfect for a day in the field.
This version of the Puncher comes with a Turkish Walnut finished in a satin oil finish that, combined with the nickel finish makes for a very attractive rifle. If you have been looking for a unique rifle that will be sure to turn heads at the range, then the nickel and wood finished Kral Puncher Marine is a great choice. Kral Arms Puncher Mega Marine Sidelever Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Snag-free nickel sidelever
- Silver finsihed action
- Multi shot
- .177 cal=14 rds, .22 cal=12 rds, .25 cal=10 rds
- .177 cal=60 shots per fill, .22 cal=60 shots per fill, .25 cal=50 shots per fill
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail for optics mounting
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 330cc air tank
- Kral-built choked, rifled barrel
- Half Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Hardwood Monte Carlo Walnut Stock
- 2 Magazines
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Manual safety
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- 1/8" BSPP fill probe
Includes: 2 magazines, single shot tray (in the .177 and .22 only.), and fill probe.
*Weaver rail is not standard, and we do not recommend using Weaver mounts.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1100 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 14
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 975 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 12
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 825 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 10