Helpful Tip: To maintain the seals for a long time, remember to put one pump of air into the gun when putting it away after shooting. Whether you plan to shoot again the next day or not again for another 2 years, always put one pump into the gun when you are done shooting!
- Elegant hardwood stock
- All metal barrel construction
- Beautiful and functional Brass bolt and hard ware
- Fully Functioning safety
- One year limited warranty
Scope: Requires B272 intermounts
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity800 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight5.5
- MechanismMulti-pump pneumatic
- Front SightsBlade and Ramp
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage non-adjustable
- Trigger Pull5.5
- UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
It shoots good, looks good, and feels good.
I bought mine in .177 caliber for 1100 fps for a pump up rifle. Built in the U.S. Couldn't be better.
Definitely would recommend!
The only negative is a silgle shot. Looks to be very good quality.
Don't shoot BB's with it. And buy a air rifle cleaning kit, RWS is good.
By bob from mo on July 26, 2012
By brad from NC on June 15, 2012
By Ron from midland, michigan on June 23, 2012
By ejaz mohammed from pakistan on June 16, 2012
By Staff on June 18, 2012
Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Pakistan at this time.
The Airgun Depot Customer Care Team