- Pre-charged pneumatic
- Built-in regulator
- Air release device
- Ambidextrous pistol grip
- Dry-fire mechanism
- Front sight adjusts to 3 widths
- Rear sight adjusts for elevation, windage & 2 widths
- Trigger adjustable for pull, position & travel; can be set for 2-stage or single-stage
- Trigger-pull set by the factory is 8 oz.
- Includes one removable 6-oz. weight
- Rail under barrel is 7" long for attachment of weight
- 11mm rail on top of barrel
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerAir Arms
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity500 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight1.94
- Overall Length15.5
- Barrel Length9.5
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Rail11mm dovetail
- Front SightsPost
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilityFive-way adjustable match
- Trigger Pull0.5
- UseCompetition/Target Practice
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
The only thing I would change is the grip, being made ambidextrous itâ€™s not a good fit for right handed shooting.
The adjustable weight provides a good balance.
I feel this is a great buy for anyone interested in 10 meter shooting, just use a high quality 7.0 grain pellet (wadcutter).
The good; it works. It is very accurate and works well.
The bad : I have the trigger moved all the way to the back of the pistol and the length of pull is still too long for me.
The ugly ; The grips are worthless. I'm a left handed shooter with a good size hand and I just could not get a good grip on them. I ended up taking a chisel and hammer and with some files managed to make a grip that works for me.