Ataman M2R Tactical Carbine Type 1 Air Rifle, Walnut Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar)
- Walnut stock, ambidextrous
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with stroke and pull adjustments
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .22 = 38 fpe / .25 = 55 fpe / .25 = 144 fpe
- Repeater with 10 shot capacity in .22 caliber, 8 shot capacity in .25 caliber, and 7 shot capacity in .35 caliber
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15mm/12/choked/450mm/1:18
- Length 43.31"
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
Ataman is well-known for high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies. A combination of state-of-the-art production, superior materials, and the legendary expertise of Russian gunsmiths stand behind every Ataman rifle. Craftsmanship and excellence is evident in every aspect of this compact rifle from its shrouded Lothar Walther barrel and ergonomic walnut stock, to the adjustable trigger, adjustable cheekpiece, and lightweight versatility.
The Ataman M2R Tactical Carbine Type 1 Air Rifle features a stunning 4,350 psi (300 BAR) fill pressure, resulting in more shooting time between fills. The adjustable cheekpiece enables the shooter to set up to fit them perfectly. The stock offers easy shooting for right- and left-handed shooters.
In .22 caliber this attractive rifle offers 38 ft. lbs. of energy and up to 45 accurate shots per fill, while the .25 caliber version delivers 55 fpe and 35 shots. The .35 caliber option sends up to 11 pellets flying at a stunning 144 ft. lbs. of power. With this lightweight and powerful rifle, you get even more time in the field hunting.
The lockwork trigger mechanism is a two stage, fully adjustable, match-grade trigger, which allows the shooter complete freedom to set it up to their liking. The gun also sports a pressure regulator for ultimate shot-to-shot consistency. Whether you fill the aircraft grade aluminum cylinder to 4350 psi/300 BAR or to a lower pressure of your choice, the regulator ensures that the Ataman will make the best use of the available air supply.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 980 fpsMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 980 fpsMag Capacity 8
0.357Caliber 0.357 CalVelocity 900 fpsMag Capacity 7