Using an all-new regulated system, the Field and Target delivers 80+ shots in .177 caliber, and up to 80+ in the .22 cal—more than double the shot strings of the original Marauder. These shots hit speeds up to 1,000 fps in .177 and 850 fps in .22. The 3000 psi cylinder incorporates a quick-disconnect fitting so you'll never have a problem finding a way to fill your gun. Load up the cylinder and your 10 round rotary mag, and blast away at targets with the precision of a field target rifle. The Field and Target keeps the excellent 2-stage adjustable metal trigger of the original Marauder.
Benjamin's attention to craftsmanship has resulted in a rifle that shoots as good as it looks. A hardwood checkered stock with adjustable comb has all the quality you'd normally see in higher-end European airguns. Ditching the 11mm Dovetail rail in favor of a long Weaver rail allows for even more optics options.
With a balance of top-notch features, power and accuracy, the Marauder Field and Target Edition builds on the Marauder's legacy as a premium PCP, without a premium price-tag.
Benjamin Marauder Field And Target Features:
- 10-shot bolt action repeater
- Uses compressed air: Up to 3000 psi
- On Board Regulator provides long and consistent shot strings
- Features a new, redesigned barrel
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger blade is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- Weaver/Picatinny scope mounting rail
- Hardwood stock with synthetic adjustable comb and checkered forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- Full length barrel shroud for quiet shooting
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
When shiped the rifle is double boxed and well protected and upon careful examination it had no nick's or scratches. The reason for the 3 stars is due to the fact that the rifle I received was defective. This was no fault of Airgun Depot or a shipping issue but someone in QC (quality control) let this one get by. Though the pressure gauge on the rifle when unboxed was reading 3000psi it would not dry fire even after several attempts. You can only imagine how disappointed I was and eventually contacting Crossman tec support suggested it may be a faulty pressure regulator. This was determined due to the fact that the rifle would not dry fire as well these rifles are not shiped with that high of psi. In the box comes a paper target that had a 5 shot group punched out from 10 yards about the size of a pea with the inspector initials on it. Which leaves me to question if this gun was inspected at all. Nevertheless Airgun Depot was real gracious in expediting its return.
Thus the verdict is still out and when my new Benjamin Marauder Field and Target is received and I actually get to shoot it I'll review it again. I just hope I get a good one this time.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1100 fpsLoudness 3-Medium
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 3-Medium