Hatsan AT P2 Tact QE Features
- PCP Side-lever repeater air pistol
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - 50% Quieter
- 10rd repeater (.25 holds 9 rds)
- 200 bar (2-900 psi) max fill w/ Quick-disconnect fill adapter
- 50cc removable reservoir with integral pressure gauge (manometer)
- Re-settable manual safety
- Optics rail accepts Weaver or 11mm mounts
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Black synthetic stock and grip
- Grip has finger grooves- right-hand palm shelf- thumb-rest and palm swell
- Removable synthetic telescoping stock
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than 1 pellet from loading
- Patented anti-knock mechanism prevents air from exhausting when rifle is knocked or bounced hard
- Gold-plated trigger blade
- 15-25 useful shots per fill in .177 caliber
- 15-25 useful shots per fill in .22 caliber
- 9-18 useful shots per fill in .25 caliber
- Includes shoulder stock, 2 rotary clips, fill probe, depressurizing tool, 2 hex wrenches, bag of spare seals, hard case & owner's manual
*Weaver mounts are not standard. We do not recommend using them.
This is a big pistol, weighing over 7 pounds with a scope. The two 9 round magazines are easy to load. I get 18 good shots per fill and ordered a second cylinder to extend my shooting session. It takes me over a hundred pumps to fill these little 50 cc canisters with my 3 stage pump.
Accuracy is good with dime size holes at 20 yards using JSB heavies. It's backyard friendly.
The gun's closest competitor, the Benjamin Maurader, is much lighter and sleeker, but isn't offered in 25 caliber. The two pistols are great companions.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 810 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 750 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 680 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium