The Galatian is an incredibly powerful rifle, and you'll get a lot of shots between fills. In fact, just get an extra tank, fill it with air and carry it with you. Then, when you run out of air, you can just unscrew the empty tank and screw in the full one. When you open the box, you'll immediately notice the attention to detail that went into the design and manufacture of this air gun. This is a quality rifle made by a company founded by an airgunner.
Hatsan Galatian QE (Quiet Energy) Air Rifle Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- Repeater (16rds in .177- 14rds in .22- 13rds in .25)
- Sidelever bolt-action with cocking indicator
- 200 bar (2-900 psi) max fill pressure
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Vertically adjustable comb
- Textured grip and forearm
- Fully shrouded with integral silencer (approx. 32% quieter than unsilenced Galatian)
- Integrated rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts
- 3 Picatinny rails on forearm
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger** (adjustable travel and pull weight)
- Metal trigger and triggerguard
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Adjustable recoil pad (vertical- horizontal and angle)
- Extra mag storage in the belly of the buttstock
- Mounted sling swivel studs
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 255cc air reservoir volume
- Rotating dust cover protects the fill port on the air reservoir
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- Up to 48 optimal shots per fill in .177 caliber
- Up to 42 optimal shots per fill in .22 caliber
- Up to 39 optimal shots per fill in .25 caliber
- Up to 24 ft-lbs. of energy in .177 caliber
- Up to 36 ft-lbs. of energy in .22 caliber
- Up to 40 ft-lbs. of energy in .25 caliber
- Ideal for hunting up to medium-size quarry
- Includes hard case, various O-rings, reservoir bleed valve, 1/8" BSPP probe with male threads, 2 rotary clips, sling, sling swivel studs, sling swivels and owner's manual
*Weaver mounts are not standard. We do not recommend using them.
Yards. Power is awesome. Will be taking it to range to te long range lets see what it ca do.
This is the best saddle point of PCPs price, quality, customization, rounds per magazine
I have been shooting some JSB .25 calliber and zeroed in a cheap scope at 25 yards or so. Today I shot a beer cap from like 25 yards - put a hole in it. I think I need to stop drinking coffee so my heart stops bouncing in my chest. I think i shot 200 Pellets already. And I keep on shooting. I have to order some more pellets, I am already running low. I have been doing mostly plinking with the gun. and I am looking for a new scope for as much distance as possible.
It's nice the gun has a sling, but I do't keep it with the gun.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1130 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 16
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1050 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 14
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 950 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 13