Seneca Aspen Air Rifle Features
- Pre-charged Pneumatic (PCP) Air Rifle with built-in pump
- Sidelever Action
- Two Stage Velocity Adjustment
- Fires up to 17 Shots with 40-60 Pumps
- Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger
- Synthetic Stock
- 250 BAR / 3,600 PSI Fill Pressure
- On Board Pressure Gauge
- Automatic Overpressure Air Release
- Manual Safety
- Fully Shrouded Barrel
- Rifled Steel Barrel
- Pump Lock Carry Handle
- Overall Length: 43.3 Inches
- 11mm Dovetail Rail
- Includes one 10-Shot Rotary Magazine (.177 & .22), 8-Shot (.25)
- Includes Fill Probe
- Includes Single-Shot Tray
Two Stage Velocity Adjustment
- .177 Caliber: Low Power= 800 fps, High=1,000 fps
- .22 Caliber: Low Power= 700 fps, High=900 fps
- .25 Caliber: Low Power= 550 fps, High=800 fps
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
is a Flop. There is a seeming common failure in it's 3 stage, on board pump and mine proved to follow suit in this regard. Construction seems hurried and none to concerned with Quality or longevity of service for this Rifle. The trigger flops side to side
sloppily. The end of the barrel is simply rough sawed off instead of receiving a finished machine cut let alone crowning. The Big failure
is the High Pressure Pump. It simply Fails in Pretty short order, either locking up so it will not feed the reservoir, will start delivering wildly different pressure to the pellet, or will not feed any real significant pressure per pump. In a Nut shell the pump fails or locks up rendering the rifle inoperable, useless
If the gun is not dependable and becomes un-shootable at any time in a ridiculously short period, it is worse than useless.
This is tragic as this rifle if built right is an amazing and I would dearly love to own one. Seneca needs to correct any design or material flaws and get very serious about their quality control.
If they do they will have a big winner and a large market for this gum for a long time to come. I hope they do.
Overall, great for my 70+ year old body.
I plan on taking this to what ever hunt Iâ€™ll go from here on. Spring turkey is just around corner I plan on bagging one before season is over.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 900 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 800 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 8