The adjustable comb brings your eye to the right level for your optics. If you're sharing your gun with another shooter, each person has the right alignment since the comb is easy to adjust up and down.
The most exciting part about the Marauder is the price. If you haven't done any price comparisons with other PCP repeaters, you should. The others will leave you with 2 things: Sticker shock and less accuracy. So, get the Mrod and know that you've gotten one of the most accurate PCP repeaters made today.
Benjamin Marauder Premium Combo Features
- Comes with Benjamin sling and Centerpoint 4-16x40 AO scope ready for installation
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature (.25 cal is an 8-shot repeater)
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner's manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8" long*
- 8.2 lbs. - gun only weight*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine, sling swivel studs & degassing tool (to quickly remove air from reservoir)
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp "ping" to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters (with our special service). Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.
Testing has shown that filling your Marauder air rifle to no more than 2,600 psi (179 bar) may deliver the greatest accuracy. We recommend trying different fill levels between 2000 and 3000 psi to determine the optimum fill level for your own rifle. Each gun is different. A chronograph is the best way to determine optimum fill levels for precharged pneumatics (PCPs).
The owner's manual does not show the correct weight and length for this rifle.
The owner's manual states this about fill pressures: "The Marauder has been factory set to an efficient fill pressure that will suit most hunting and target uses."
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1100 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 900 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 8