Gamo Swarm Magnum Scope Combo Features
- 10 Shot Repeater
- Gas-piston powerplant (IGT Mach1--Inert Gas Technology)
- Rifled steel barrel
- Whisper Fusion Sound Suppression technology
- Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR) maximizes scope lifespan with 99.9% recoil compensation
- 11mm scope rail with scope stop
- SWA (Shock Wave Absorber) recoil pad reduces felt recoil by up to 74%
- All-weather ambidextrous stock
- Custom Action Trigger (CAT) independently adjustable 1st and 2nd stage, allows you to tailor your trigger.
- 15" length of pull
- Combo Includes: UTG Bug Buster 3-12x32 AO & Leapers Accushot 1" Rings, High (11mm)
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1300 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort41
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight6.88
- Overall Length49.2
- Barrel Length21.3
- MechanismGas piston
- Rail11mm dovetail
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall game hunting/plinking
- Warranty5-year limited warranty
And the bring me to the scope 3x12x32 small nice great on my a.r. sucks on this air gun.
To small can only be mounted in 1 place on rail putting it way to far forward, so off comes the rrr and mounted the scope straight to the rifle better not great.
300 rounds later I still could not hit a 3 foot wide piece of ply wood with any reliability, so I started looking at the gun and after looking down the barrel I found the issue!!!! THE SUPPRESSOR WAS NOT CENTERED, pulled the pins discarded suppressor insert, instant improvement.
40 rounds later had it sited in at 35 yds using crossman 14.3 gr hollow points. Shoots straight as hell with 3/8 in groups
Ordered new bigger scope and mounts should make it much better.
The extra power it delivers over a 177 has been great for plinking and destroying targets. The 10 round rotary magazines work well, I've been firing h&n baracuda hunter 18.5 grain pellets in it and I'm glad I went with the better scope package that airgun depot offers.
Things to be aware of:
It took a couple roto mags to break in. The first few shots were pretty harsh and I was a little concerned but it smoothed out with just a little bit of use.
The stock scope that it normally comes with absolutely sucks and this airgun depot upgraded scope package is worth every penny if you don't already have a decent scope to put on it.
I've always loved GAMO, for some reason people just want to hate GAMO. I think their products are great for the price, and they require that you learn to shoot them properly, to become proficient. That is fine, you need to learn your rifle.
This is my first gas piston rifle, so now I own a GAMO Whisper Silent Cat .177 (very accurate) and this bad boy, the feel is different. It makes my silent cat feel cheap.
The trigger is excellent, crisp break, great feel. (Coming from the SAT in the silent cat)
I would like the gun perhaps 1 pound heavier to help with the recoil, because this gun kicks like a monster.
Great rifle overall - need I say anything about 10 shot repeater? Nope. It's just right!